Download Words With Friends Free Free Game 100%
Spelling on the Go
Do you enjoy playing competitive spelling and word games? If so, then there is a new kid on the block that’s available for the mobile platform of your choice. In Words with Friends, you will get exactly what to expect; a word-spelling game that you can play with friends in an online environment. With an impressively-sized board, an extensive database of words, and plenty of free online communication tools to boot, you have a title that will not only eat up hours of your time, but maybe help you make some new friends as well.
A Spellbound Game
Words with Friends is a simple game to get into and learn. You and another player are assigned seven random letter tiles. Every turn, you must place some of your tiles down onto the board in a way that will spell out a word in the English dictionary. Words can be formed from intersecting letters, creating the look of a crossword puzzle of sorts. Points are tallied up for each word spelled and whoever has the highest score at the end wins the game.
- Includes a total of 104 tiles featuring every letter in the alphabet and a few blank wild ones.
- Not all letters are created equal. Some, like “E,” may be common, but others, like “J” and “X,” are considerably rarer and hence worth more points.
- Spell words out on specially-marked areas of the board to earn even more points. Double or triple the value of your world on a double or triple word square.
- If you can’t seem to figure out what words to spell with the letters you have, then you can opt to use your turn to swap them with the remaining pool.
- If three turns pass without anybody scoring any points, the game ends early and the current scores are tallied up.
- Rearrange the letters on your stack manually or shuffle them up by shaking your device.
Get to Know Your Opponent
In some ways, Words with Friends is not just a game. Thanks to the communication tools it comes packaged with for free, it can just as easily be considered its own portable social network. With over 20 million copies in circulation, it’s a safe bet that you’ll never be alone in Words with Friends.
- Play up to 20 games simultaneously. Be on the lookout for notifications that let you know when your turn is ready.
- Exchange messages with your opponent using the built-in chat feature.
- Create a list of friends who you can set up a match with anytime they are ready.
- Make use of the random matchmaking system to start a quick game with anyone in the world. Meet new people and face unsuspecting challenges.
- Features cross-platform play. It does not matter what kind of system you have Words with Friends for. Play the game on an Android phone and face off against someone using an iPad. The game does not discriminate.
Words with Friends has been a worldwide sensation ever since its release and now that it’s in this new free package, there’s no reason why you can’t get in on it yourself. If you enjoy traditional word games, are quite the linguist yourself, and/or are friends with a lot of people who own one mobile device or another, then by all means get the game and spread the word to everyone you know. The only thing that’s more fun than spelling is spelling with friends after all.