Best deals on robot mops this week
- iRobot Braava Jet M6 Ultimate Robot Mop (Opens in a new window) — $389.00 (List Price $449.99)
- Roborock S7+ Robot Vacuum and Mop Plus Dock (Opens in a new window) — $699.98 (List Price $949.98)
- Bissell SpinWave 3115 Wi-Fi Robot Vacuum and Mop (Opens in a new window) — $202.34 (List Price $399.99)
- Eufy RoboVac G30 Hybrid Wi-Fi Robot Vacuum and Mop (Opens in a new window) — $185.50 (List Price $368.99)
- Samsung Jetbot Robot Mop With Dual Microfiber Pads (Opens in a new window) — $208.80 (List Price $299.99)
Despite the enthusiasm of actors in Swiffer commercials, few people are champing at the bit to go over their freshly vacuumed floors with a manual mop. There's just something about taking the time to pull yet another handheld device out of a closet that rightfully earns a collective groan.
It was only a matter of time before robot vacuum companies added mopping to the menu. Since 2020-ish, countless companies (the few brands you recognize, plus a ton you don't) have added at least one hybrid model to their lineup, with prices ranging from $100 or two to well over $1,000. Whether the wet mopping feature does much more than create a puddle is another story — often, you end up getting a mediocre vacuum and a mediocre mop for twice the price.
Fortunately, there are some robot mops that excel at making dry floors gleam. Below, we’re outlining some of the best robot mop combos on the market right now — including the standout features that set them apart.